Monday, September 29, 2014

All Packed!!!

Hey guys!!!

First of all... JASON!!! I am so excited! I loved all of the pictures. You guys are awesome. I seriously am so happy!!!

Okay well I got a call last night at 8:00 and I am getting transferred to Gaia. It is in northern Portugal. And I am taking a 3 hour train ride in about 20 minutes. Crazy huh?? I seriously did not expect it. I cried. And then we ran over to see Manuela and her family and we all just cried. Anyways I am really excited though. My new companion is going to be new to the area as well, we are "pink washing" the area. Haha I might be able to get on later today. But I just wanted to let you all know.

I love you all so much!! You are all amazing. Love you love you love you!!

Love, Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment