Monday, December 22, 2014

Ola!!! Quatro mais dias!!! Awe!!

Ola familia!!!
Hey guys I miss you all so much! I cannot wait to talk to you all! I hope you are having fun in St.George! You all should think of a question or something you want me to explain better when we Skype. Awe I cant wait!!
This week has flown by! I cannot believe it is already Monday and that I am almost to 6 months into my mission and already 4 months in Portugal, crazy!! This week we continued talking with everyone! And sharing the He is The Gift video. I just love Christmas! We also had a Christmas Conference with 3 Zones of Missionaries which is about 90 missionaries. Well It was pretty scary though because My zone leader called me on Tuesday and asked if I would recite the scripture of the month. Well anyways, I had it down I mean really and then I got up there and messed up, but then remembered. Haha It wasnt too bad... I hope not. Haha It was funny though because President Fluckiger came up tome after and said, "Bom tralho com a escritura de mez Sister Lacey!" ( Good work with the scripture of the month Sister Lacey) Haha I think he was just being really nice. :)
Well anyways the conference was great and I got to see a lot of missionaries that came in with me from the MTC so that was fun! And President said something that really stood out to me. When The angel Gabriel came to Mary and explained to her that she would be the mother of The Savior of the World this is how she responded in Luke:38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word." That is why she was chosen to be the mother of Jesus Christ. She was humble and full of faith.
I am so grateful for this Christmas season! We are so blessed to be members of Christs Church! I love you all so much!!! I cant wait to talk to you all! LOVE YOU!!

Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment