Monday, August 31, 2015

Famílias são eternas

A visit with Silvana and her family

First bite of a smore

The dog stealing the smore :-0



















Hey Guys!!

So I am staying here in Vila Franca de Xira. I am here with Sister Anaya she is from Texas and she seems awesome. 

This week I had probably one of the saddest as well as coolest lessons ever! We taught a young couple  The Plan of Salvation. They are from another church and they just would not accept it. And do you know why? They said that Families will not be together forever. They said yes we will live forever but not with our families. We taught and testified that this is Gods perfect plan for us and that he wants us to be happy and that is why we are in our born into our families. I literally have never testified so much in my life. I cried as I said that I know that I will be with my family forever because that is Gods promise to us as we keep the commandments and that Adam and Eve partook of the fruit so that we could be here and that God want us to return to him as families so that is why he provided us a savior. His plan is perfect! 

I left that lesson feeling so grateful for what I know to be true and for the opportunity I have to share that with others. I know that families are forever. That is because God is a loving God! I know this gospel is true! I love you all so much!! 

Com amor, Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment