Monday, August 3, 2015

Don't let the lice bite...

Treating the little critters :-(

Vila Franca Branch
























Ola minha família!! 

Hey guys! Yep and you guessed it we got lice again! It is literally the worse. So I dont have much time today because we are going to get a new bed delivered from the mission office. Anyways, I guess I am kind of cursed now because my hair is getting long. Haha We literally spent hours just pulling lice out of each others hair. Not fun. Learning experiences. 

For some good news. Church was amazing yesterday! I seriously love this Branch so much! I just love the Portuguese people more than I ever thought I would! This Branch just loves us so much a lot of them bore their testimonies about us and I cried. And we also had 2 investigators their who cried all through church and they said they felt different! It was amazing. 

Since I am kind of running out of time I will send you what Sister Harper wrote her family for the week. So that way you guys can get a what happened. 

´´Good night
Sleep Tight!
Don't let the bed bugs or lice bite
But if they do
Let them chew. 
For you see,
 Bed bugs and lice get hungry too. 

we received a visit this week from those small intruders that no one wants to invite over. Or let stay. But they were having a hay day on our heads. 

We HAD LICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But besides that, this week was real real awesome! 

I am really beginning to understand the Atonement better. I really am way to hard on myself. I have realized that I am not expected to be perfect but to be trying. President Uchtdorf said,´´Of all the principles taught by prophets over the centuries, one that has been emphasized over and over again is the hopeful and heartwarming message that mankind can repent change course and get back on the true path of discipleship.´´ I am so thankful for the Atonement. It helps us when we are crying about bugs on are heads, when we miss our family and when, we need to change and really come unto Christ.

 I love you all so much!! We are so blessed!! 

Com tanto amor, Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment