Monday, October 27, 2014

Less than 10 minutes to write!

I literally have less than 10 minutes. We had a district P-Day and it was about an hour and a half away. Anyways, I just got back.  All of the other missionaries wanted to go out to lunch, but I didn't because I wanted to write you guys, but well, here I am now. I am so bummed.

This week has been good. My companion was sick so we were inside a lot.  I guess you can say I have been going a little crazy. But I have also got a lot of studying and Preach my gospel reading in, so thats good. 

It is amazing how much the gift of tongues works and how much the Lord has blessed me. I can just feel the spirit working through me with words that I didn't even know I knew. I love this gospel so much. 

I am so sorry I can only right this. I am really upset because I seriously look forward to today so much. Please tell everyone I love them so much! So sorry!!

Oh, I think Brookie will go somewhere in Europe. :) I want Portugal... you never know. I am so sorry I don't have more time.

Actually now that I think about it, I think she will go to Japan or Hong Kong.  Please tell everyone how sorry I am. I love you so much!!! I cannot wait to here were Brooke is going!! I love you!!!!!!

Love Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment