Monday, September 28, 2015

A expiação de Jesus Cristo

Ola Minha querida família, 

Hey guys! I hope you all had a good week!! This week has been amazing! I seriously love it here in Vasco de Gama. Are you guys excited for conference? I seriously can´t wait!! 

So I just wanted to let you guys know something. I will not be perfect when I get home. You guys are probably laughing at me right now but I have seriously been worrying that I might come home and not be perfect. Which is ridiculous. I realized that I will not speak Portuguese perfectly, I will still get stressed, and I will still get frustrated with people. 

I have been studying a lot about the Atonement and I just kind of cried to Sister Anaya. I said,´´It is not fair! We shouldn´t get all that Christ has. He was perfect he did everything that the Father asked of him. And I am a brat and don't do everything I should do all the time.´´ The thing is that I cannot win my salvation I cant just work as hard as possible and somehow pay Christ back. It is fair it is merciful and I am so thankful for the Atonement. I love our Savior! I am so thankful for his mercy! 

I seriously love this Branch! We are all having so much fun together! We had two dinners this week and lets just say the food was amazing! One is from Ukraine and we ate this cheese and I will just say that cheeder cheese is NOT cheese! Haha It was really good! 

I love you all so much! I am seriously so happy. And I am making a lot of goals to help me sprint to the finish line! :) 

Com tanto amor, Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment