Monday, September 14, 2015

O Dom do Espírito

Ola Minha Familia 

Hey guys! Sorry I don't have much time again today. Sometimes it is pretty hard to find internet cafes. And I cant send pictures in this one. I did hear a rumor that we might be getting I Pads soon though. :) 

This week was amazing! I am just going to share how grateful I am for the Holy Ghost! Today I was studying about the spirit and I read in D&C 8:2-3 says, ``Yea, behold, will tell you in your mind and in your heartby the Holy Ghostwhich shall come upon you and which shall dwell in your heart.
 Now, behold, this is the spirit of revelation; behold, this is the spirit by which Mosebrought the children of Israel through the Red Sea on dry ground.´´ 
I just thought how amazing that is! That the same spirit that led Moses is leading us today as we keep our covenants with the Lord. He truly is are best friend and guide. It is amazing how much the spirit works through me sometimes. It can be little thinks like we should go knock this building or you shouldn't go there. But also it is big things like testifying to us that Christ is our Savior and That the Book of Mormon is true. I also know that anyone who reads the Book of Mormon can know of its truthfulness. I want every family to have this book! :)
We are so blessed!! I love you all so much!! I pray for you always! 
I know this church is true! I know God Hears and answers are prayers! I LOVE YOU ALL!! This is Christs church! 
Com Amor, Sister Lacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment