Monday, October 26, 2015

O Casa Do Senhor!

A visit to Villa Franca de Xira for the baptisms!

Dora Gomes and her family


A typical little car you see in Portugal





































Hey Guys!! 

So guess what!! They are starting the construction on the temple on the 5th of December!!!! I got the text and Sister Anaya and I cried and then screamed and then we started dancing. Haha We did get some funny looks. 

I will be quick today but this week was great! It kind of scares me how fast it is going. Antonio is doing really good. He is seriously so amazing! He is still aving family problems but he just said, ´´Sisters I cant sleep at night. All I do is think about baptism, baptsm is my first priority.´´ He said that if his family was supporting him he would have been baptized right after General Conference. :) He is amazing! 

The Baptism in Vila Franca was so cool! The Lord truly is preparing people. I think that is my favorite thing about the mission that Lord truly loves each one of us and he wants us to return to him. I get to be a special witness of the Great love he has for us. 

I love you all so much!! 

Com amor, Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment