Monday, November 2, 2015

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

With Sister Ventura (former companion) and others

Miratejo Zone


Belem, Portugal - 11/2/15

Belem Tower, Portugal - 11/2/15
























Hey guys! 

Sorry this will be really short today. We went to BelĂ©m and got back late! It was seriously so beautiful though! 

I loved all the pictures from Halloween seriously so cute! 

I am doing great and I love this Ramo. They seriously love us soooo much! We were having a rough day last week. And our Branch President randomly called and said ´´Sisters where are you, we have dinner!´´ They are amazing! Another member saw us out in one of our areas at around 9 and he got worried we would make it home in time and went to the bus stop to make sure we got on the bus safely. It is so cute because he has a hard time walking and he still walked far to make sure we were fine. I LOVE IT HERE!! 

My ponderize last week was Alma 37:7 It actually reminds me a lot of Jason and Brooke. It may have seemed like something small but Jason is now on a mission and he will change the lives of so many people. God loves us so much! I am so thankful for his love! 

I love you all sooo much!! 

Com amor, Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment