Monday, December 7, 2015

Fé no Senhor

Sister Lacey got to see her great friends Silvana and Lucas
at Stake Conference in Lisbon yesterday (12/6/15)


Lisbon, Portugal - 12/7/16

Lisbon







Ola Minha Família!! 

Hey guys! I am so sorry to hear about the shooting. It is such a comfort to know that God has a perfect plan and that all will be made right through Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for the knowledge we have that families are forever! And that we truly have a Father in Heaven who loves us! 

I am seriously so happy to say that on Saturday we has the ground breaking of the temple here in Portugal! I am so happy for the people here! They have waited so long! Awe I cant even explain how happy I am!

We had Stake Conference this weekend and guess who is in the stake? Silvana and Lucas! It was so great to see them! Lucas sang in the choir and guess what... He got the Melchizedek priesthood! It was seriously so amazing to hear his name be called and to see him stand up with a big smile on his face!  

As you guys can see from the pictures Portugal is amazing!! I just love it! We had such a fun day! All of the buildings are different colors with red tile roofs and the the calçada (cobblestone)!! Awe I just love it here! 

I have been studying and thinking a lot about faith. I read in Elder Anderson's talk, ´´Faith is not by Chance but a Choice´´. I loved it! In it he said, ´´Your faith is either growing stronger or weaker.´´ I have been thinking about the things I can do to strength my faith in Christ. I am sad to say I still haven't finished memorizing the Living Christ in Portuguese yet but that is something I will do to help keep me more focused on the Savior. I would like to invite you guys to begin memorizing the living Christ. There is something so powerful about the words of the Apostles as they testify of Christ! 

I have also been pondering about the great importance of our pre-mortal life. There we had faith in Christ, we choose to follow Gods plan, which is centralized in his Son. We sustained him as our Savior! Even before he was ever born, and before we were. We had faith in him then! Elder Anderson said,´´ My dear friends, your faith did not begin at birth, and it will not end at at death. Faith is a choice. Strengthen your faith... as you do I promise you that your faith, through the grace of Jesus Christ will one day allow you to stand with those you love, clean and pure in the presence of God.´´ I love this gospel!! Christ is the hope of this world! He will win! We will win! 

Eu vos amo verdadeiramente!! Nunca Esqueçam o amor que Cristo tem por voces! 

Com tanto amor, Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment