Monday, May 4, 2015

Vila Franca de Xira!! Week 2!

Ola minha família!! 

Hey guys!! I am seriously so excited to talk to you guys!! Awe I cant wait! I am loving Vila Franca de Xira.  It is so pretty here. 

One of my favorite things about missionary work is inviting someone to pray for the first time. I am not going to lie Satan works hard on them but as soon as they say Pai Clestial I just want to cry. I know that Our Father in Heaven Loves us and he is just waiting to here from his children... so cool! 

So the Elders Quorum President Irmao Lopes who is a Recent Convert happens to be a Shepherd. Cool Huh!? Hey also named a lamb that is only 2 days old Sister Lacey. I will need to take a picture with it. Haha Well It is really cool talking to him about sheep and how much they really do follow him and know one else. I just love it when we think of the Savior In Alma 39 it talks about this.  
37 O ye workers of iniquity; ye that are puffed up in the vain things of the world, ye that have professed to have known the ways of righteousness nevertheless have gone astray, as sheep having no shepherd, notwithstanding a shepherd hath called after you and is still calling after you, but ye will not hearken unto his voice!
 38 Behold, I say unto you, that the good shepherd doth call you; yea, and in his own name he doth call you, which is the name of Christ; and if ye will not hearken unto the voice of the good shepherd, to the name by which ye are called, behold, ye are not the sheep of the good shepherd.
I know that Christ is calling after us and we just need to follow him and rely on him. 
I love this gospel so much I know this is Christ Church!!! I cant wait to talk to you guys!!! Eu amo vocês!!
Com Amor, Sister Lacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment