Monday, November 9, 2015

Nossa Natureza Divina

Relief Society President

Primary President 

Halloween Package!

Belem

Add caption










































Ola minha Querida Família!! 

Ola tudo bem? Com vocês estão! Sento Saudades tuas. 

Hey Guys! This week was amazing! I am not going to lie I am a little tired. It is funny because I thought the mission would be so easy physically because of Cross-Country, but it is pretty tough sometimes. The amazing thing is though that I always have enough energy to finish the day. Sister Anaya and I were talking about this that it is amazing how tired and happy you can be at the same time. 

We started a cool thing in our branch. Sister Anaya and I had the strong impression during weekly planning to start something called ´´missionary minute´´. In this activity the Bishop/ Missionaries prays and picks a member of the ward who will have the responsibility of giving out a Book Of Mormon for the upcoming week. The Next Sunday at the beginning of Sacrament meeting they share for one minute their experience of sharing their testimony and of giving out The Book of Mormon and they choose another member (It can be any member, youth child or adult) who will have the responsibility of giving out The Book of Mormon for the next week and so forth. It is seriously so cool! The spirit is so strong and the members get so excited to see who will be chosen next. One of the members went on a walk everyday for a few days to find someone that the spirit said to give the Book of Mormon to ans another gave it to one of her best friends! It is so cool!  (Dad maybe you guys can start it. :) ) 

I was studying this week in Alma and I was reminded of the Divine nature we have because we are spirit children of a loving Heavenly Father. In Alma 41:10-11 it says, ´´10 Do not suppose, because ihas been spoken concerning restoration, that ye shall be  restored from sin to happiness.Behold, say unto you, wickedness never was happiness.
 11 And now, my son, all men that are in state of nature,owould say, in carnal state, are in the gall of bitterness and in the bonds of iniquity; they are without God in the worldand they have gone contrary to the nature of God;therefore, they are in statcontrary to the nature of  happiness.´´
I loved these verses. When we sin we are literally doing something that is contrary to our Fathers will and that makes us unhappy. And it is our Nature to be happy and we can only be happy when we have God with us and to have God with us we have to repent and be obedient. In the scriptures it defines obedience as ´´Walking with God!´´ How cool is that! I know that we are all children of a loving Heavenly Father and we have inherited some of his attributes. 
This week I had one pretty rough day when I just felt really alone. I am missing you guys a lot. Well I remember thinking I just wanted to talk to my family and my mom and dad. Well I remembered that I have  Father that I can talk to and I really am growing in my relationship with him. He is my Father and I love him! This is one of the hardest and my one of my favorite parts about the mission that I cant just talk to you guys when I want. I have to talk to him. I want to invite you guys to really talk to our Heavenly Father this week.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Estou tão feliz! Eu vos amo verdadeiramente! Nosso Pai Celestial e Seu filho Jesus Cristo nos amam perfeitamente! 

Com tanto amor, Sister Lacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment