Monday, November 23, 2015

Transfers!!

The Oceanarium in Lisbon Portugal

The Oceanarium in Lisbon Portugal

The Oceanarium in Lisbon Portugal







Package from Sister Brooke Lacey!





























































































Ola Minha Querida família!! 

Hey guys!! Sorry I am on so late, transfers are always crazy. So I am staying here in Vasco de Gama! Sister Anaya got transferred to Setúbal. My new companion is Sister Selk! She is amazing. She is from Canada. We are having fun.

Sorry this will be really short today. I don't have much time. One really cool thing that happened this week was with Antonio. Last Sunday he came to church and the First counselor of the Stake said to help the missionaries in anyway that they can. Well in our next lesson with him he gave us a bag with pineapple cake and some drinks. He said,´´I know this isn't much but I want to help you guys in the Lords work!.´´ Isn't he amazing! 

I love this work sooooo much! I am so happy! I cannot believe I am on my last transfer. I am seriously in shock! I love you all so much! Sorry this is so short. We are so blessed and the Lord loves us so much! 

Eu amo vos tanto!! 

Com tanto amor e carinho, Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment