Monday, March 9, 2015

Eight months!!! A serio???

Floating Umbrella Street!

Ola minha querida família!! 

Hey guys!! Okay, I am literally in shock right now. Eight months!!! That is seriously crazy. I literally cannot get over it. I still feel like I am new in the mission. Haha This week was seriously amazing!!! 

So to start out, the area change as been a little hard... basically starting from zero. Well, I have been a little hard on myself and my prayers have been a little selfish. I have been basically saying I have been trying my best; I am talking to a lot of people; I am being obedient; I feel like I am trying my hardest, so I don't know what else to do. Well, I finally stopped thinking about myself and a miracle happened. 

On Tuesday night this one man walked past with his 2 daughters and I was pretty frustrated that day we didn't have much success but I knew I need to talk to him. He said he was in a hurry and started to walk away and I persisted Bore my testimony about Christ and even surprisingly got his contact information. Well I didn't think much of it because he didn't seem very interested but On Wednesday night we had the feeling that we should call him the next day and so I did. But I think what made a difference was that night in my prayer I said, Heavenly Father I transfers are coming up and if I get transferred I cannot leave the area like this. We need someone a family who is prepared to hear our message. So the next day I called him and he said he was really busy and didn't have time but I had the strongest impression to testify off the importance Our message as for his family specifically and there was silence on the phone for a long time. I actually thought he had hung up on me but then he said, "Tambem, podem agora." (Okay you guys can come over now) We basically ran all the way there. His wife wasn't home and he had work soon after so we talked about The Book of Mormon and that he can know for himself the things we are saying are true. Que milagre!!! (what a miracle)

I know this church is true!! It was seriously so amazing to see yet again that this is the Lords work and that he is preparing the hearts of the people here!!! I love you all so much!!!

Sister Lacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment