Monday, March 16, 2015

Setúbal de novo! :)

Ward Mission Leader who was just called to Japan!

Zona de Setúbal!!!


Ola minha família!!!

So transfer calls were last night but I am staying in Setubal with Sister Swain!! I am really excited. I feel like I haven't done enough here in this area yet, so it will be great.

It sounds like you all had a great week!! I am so proud of you Clay!!! Awe you are so cool! Haha This week was awesome... it flew by!! 

So we were still in the process of switching areas and we finally switched all of the investigators over and Silvana who we have been working with came up to us at church and said she wants to be baptized! She is so cool!! We are really excited. :)

So another amazing miracle happened this week. We got a referral from the Elders and when we went to go see them, they had another family over at their house. Well, we had the first lesson with them all. It was so cool!! They are from another Church and had heard some not so good things about Mormons but we cleared it all up. It is so funny how much I am changing. They were saying everything that they heard about us, about The Book of Mormon and about Joseph Smith and I stayed quiet and let them talk. Haha Weird isn't it. ;) But then we just testified to them and said that they need to follow Moroni's promise at the end of the Book of Mormon. We explained that the Book of Mormon is like a cake. We can say how good it is as long as they want, but they will never know unless they try it themselves. They just answered and said okay we want to try it then. :) They are so cool and the spirit was so strong.

I love you all so much!! I am learning and growing so much here. I am so blessed to serve here! It is really hard but it is so worth it. I love this gospel it is Christ's church. I LOVE YOU ALL!! And pray for you always!! 

Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment